We also just added an exciting new session on the Design Thinking + Martech: The Multiplier Effect, which will walk through real-life applications of design thinking in the context of marketing technology management, with case examples from Microsoft, Samsung, T-Mobile, Adobe, and Starbucks.
- A deeper understanding of design thinking as a key driver of the growing “experience economy”
- Examples of how to use design thinking and iterative customer insights to focus on what matters within your existing martech stack
- Five specific tools you can start using today, with real-world stories of how leading companies at different maturity levels have applied and seen immediate impact
half-day” workshops at martech>, you’d better book now — they’ve been filling up at an extraordinary rate. (And for good reason:
- A blended curriculum of marketing, technology, and management topics that unearths new possibilities, reveals emerging opportunities and affirms the work you do.
- Two incredibly intense days of sessions and networking; an unequaled chance to meet your peers and connect with leading marketing technology vendors.
Designed for hybrid leaders charged with breaking down silos and assembling marketing technology stacks that deliver exceptional results for their organizations.
- A dynamic, intelligent community that will help accelerate your career and empower you to become a stronger, more confident professional.
- Focused on any particular vertical or industry (we believe that revelations can come from unexpected places).
- A place to learn how to manage any particular tool or technology (if you want that, we suggest a vendor-specific show).
- Beholden to one software or professional services firm looking to hock its wares (our singular focus is your experience, not making next quarter’s sales quota).