First: this is the last week to get the early bird rates for a” series of half-day workshops at martech> that will offer you a deep-dive educational experience on these four topics:
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology
- Using a CDP to Make the Most of Your Customer Data
- How to Achieve an Agile Marketing Advantage
- Creating Connected Customer Experiences
Each workshop will be a four-hour class on the afternoon of Monday, April 23, before the opening reception of David” raab> (customer data platforms), MarTech” before february the class of your choice will only be an additional this is incredible bargain to learn first-hand from these experts at a fraction their hourly consulting rates.>
Here are more details on each of these four workshops:
The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology
Customer” data platform institute>, which educates marketers and technologists about customer data management, and principal at Customer” experience matrix>, is a must-read.
In this session, the man who defined the customer data platform movement will give you an in-depth understanding of the field and how to harness it in your organization:
- What’s a Customer Data Platform? We’ll define the features of a Customer Data Platform, how CDPs work, what makes them special, and where they fit within the larger scheme of marketing systems. Next, we’ll describe other systems that may solve some of the same problems as CDPs. You’ll learn the advantages and disadvantages of each approach and which is best for different situations.
- Defining Your Needs. Understanding and documenting your requirements is the key to improving your systems. We’ll practice a structured approach to defining business use cases, deriving system requirements from those use cases, finding gaps in existing systems, and planning how to fill those gaps.
- Conditions for Success. We’ll learn how to assess the technical and organizational factors that affect your success with customer data. Specific topics will include data quality, measurement systems, and business case preparation. You’ll build a comprehensive list of items to address before moving ahead with your project.
- Finding the Right CDP. With dozens of CDPs to choose from, there’s a good chance that one exists which fits your needs – if you can find it. We’ll cover how to quickly identify the most relevant vendors, running an efficient but thorough selection process, the key role of scenarios in making a sound choice, when you need a Request for Proposal and how to write one if you do, and making the best use of vendor references.
- Planning Your Deployment. We’ll discuss what you can do in advance to ensure a quick and successful deployment. Topics include a typical deployment plan, what to expect from the vendor, what your own staff will need to provide, and how to define project stages to deliver the most value in the least time.
How to Achieve an Agile Marketing Advantage
He is also the publisher of the popular attend” these martech workshops> at the best possible rate — sign up this week.