“It’s in the way that you use it.”
I’m pretty sure that would be Eric Clapton’s advice on marketing technology. While Slowhand sadly won’t be coming to the MarTech” in san jose april you learn from real-world experiences:>
- How does a major brand like T-Mobile synchronize digital and physical marketing?
- How do product-led companies like Airbnb and Evernote embed martech in their flow?
- How does a renown brand like L’Oréal create a compelling chatbot experience?
- How does Aetna transform disconnected tools into a digital marketing ecosystem?
- How do Verizon and Turner separate real insights from “fake” ones in social media?
- How do Intel and The New York Times innovate in martech without big budgets?
- How is Medtronic changing their customer lifecycle with ABM technology?
- How does DonorsChoose.org build, analyze, and activate a digital community?
- How does VMWare measure marketing’s impact in B2B engagement?
- How did City National Bank roadmap setting up a marketing technology office?
- How does a product leader at Intuit balance martech consolidation and diversification?
- How does RedHat automate data-driven next-best actions in demand generation?
- How does Visier manage GDPR and other legal hurdles that stall martech projects?
- How did WeightWatchers implement self-service martech platform for its marketers?
- How does HashiCorp unify marketing, sales, and customer operations?
- How does the marketing ops team at Palo Alto Networks win awards from finance?
- How is blockchain really going to impact marketing over the next year, no BS?
- What are the biggest security risks that marketers overlook at their peril?
The candid answers to these questions will give you a wealth of practical marketing strategies and tactics that you can take back to your organization. Our mission with MarTech” next month emphasizing pragmatic solutions and leadership at intersection of marketing technology management>:
All of these will be full, 45-minute length sessions that dig into the real-world dynamics behind successful marketing technology management. No fluff. No hype. No ulterior motive.
You’ll also have the opportunity to network with over 2,000 other senior marketing and technology leaders — the sort of informal, peer-to-peer discussions that plug you into the “ground truth” of modern marketing technology and operations.
100 Leading MarTech Companies in Our MarTech Expo
Looking for just the right piece of marketing technology to complete your stack? Or want to serendipitously discover something you didn’t even know was possible? In our exhibit hall, you’ll have the chance to meet nearly 100 innovative marketing technology companies, to browse and demo their latest advancements first-hand.
But that’s just the start of what’s happening in the expo hall and during breaks.
Attend presentations about how to acquire and implement marketing technology in the “Discover MarTech Theater.” Real Story Group, a leading marketing technology consulting firm, will be presenting several times each day along with vendors offering case studies on how to use their solutions.
You won’t want to miss the breakfast and lunch presentations from our Title & Presenting sponsors: Workfront, BrightCove, IBM, Lytics & Pantheon. In addition, the Solutions track features presentations from nearly a dozen market leaders including Fuel Cycle, Aprimo, Commerce Tools, Merkle, PegaSystems, Turtl, Tealium, and Datorama.
Four Amazing 4-Hour MarTech Workshops
Want to get an even deeper martech education? You can sign up for one of our optional 4-hour “master class” workshops that will be led by some of the best minds in marketing tech: