We’re looking for session proposals that are “graduate level” in nature — not Digital Marketing 101 — where a speaker will be able to authoritatively teach our advanced audience something new and meaningful from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Vendors: your best chance of being represented in the editorial program is to secure a brand-name customer who is willing to share their story of how they successfully applied your solution.
Here are the key subject areas that we are looking to address in the agenda, but we are also open to your suggestions that fit “outside the box:”
- Marketing & Artificial Intelligence
- Marketing with Conversational Interfaces
- Marketing with Augmented/Virtual Reality
- Marketing and the Internet of Things
- Marketing Data & Analytics
- Convergence of Adtech & Martech
- Martech Architecture & Operations
- Martech-Enabled Strategy
- Agile & Lean Martech Management
- The Human Side of Martech
We’re looking forward to reading your suggestions — the deadline is December 7 — thank you!